You may sell your home for a variety of different reasons. You are buying a bigger home. You are moving to a different town (or state). You are buying a newer home. You are buying a smaller home or moving into a condo. Whatever your reason, selling a home can be an emotional, stressful process. We can make that process easier for you and let you focus on your family, packing and getting settled in your new home.
- We will draft and negotiate your purchase and sale agreement.
- We will prepare the deed for your sale.
- We will attend closing with you.
- At your option, we will attend closing for you under power of attorney.
- If you are selling your home and buying a new one, we will ensure that your sale flows smoothly into your purchase.
Count on us to help you with your sale of property. Contact Christine G. DeBernardis here online.