Category: Readers Questions

Can I Live in Studio Apt with 11 Year Old

Q:  Can I live in a studio apartment in Massachusetts and have my 11 year old stay with me? Like most issues in Family Law, the answer to this question depends heavily on the facts.  It would involve an analysis of the age, sex...

Read More

Fee Waiver Question

Q: I felt as if the judge had no care or knowledge about our case. She ordered a drug test and with her words said we’re “both pointing the finger” though in my papers I never said anything about him having...

Read More

Am i allowed to cancell his request?

My ex text me tuesday saying he wont be able to pick up for visitation friday and said to have her ready sat and he will.pick her up than. Am i able to deny and cancel his visitation? I had to call out of work resulting in a...

Read More

Can I sue someone for adultery?

Q. Can I sue someone for adultery? I thought I read somewhere that if she keeps doing it, I can sue for it.  Help please. A. In NH, you can file for divorce on the ground of adultery.  If you can show that there was...

Read More

Does my second job count towards child support?

Does my second job count towards child support? Maybe.  If you have a second job at the time that the initial child support order is made, then the job often will count as income when calculating child support.  The Court has to...

Read More

My daughter is 16 and thinks she owns the world

My daughter is 16 and thinks she owns the world. She wants to be emancipated but said a lawyer told her she can still live with us and do what she wants. WTH? Tell me that’s not true? Emancipation is a process by which your...

Read More

Am I the right attorney for you?

Schedule a free phone consultation today to discuss your case and decide if I am the person you want on your side.  Contact me now at: 978.225.0661 or 603.373.0545.  You may also  email me in confidence.

Recent Tweets