Question: My wife is pregnant and I don’t think the baby is mine.  Do I have to support the baby since we are still legally married:

In MA, if you are uncertain as to paternity, the best way to approach the issue is to have a paternity test. The Court may enter orders for support and/or visitation while the testing is pending. It’s best to have an attorney on board to argue against this on your behalf.

In NH, if there is a pregnancy while married, you are presumed to be the father until there is evidence otherwise. This Court will not likely enter orders for custody and support of the child until paternity is proven.  Again, it’s always best to have an attorney with experience in this issue to argue for your interests.