Can I have the court put a freeze on my husbands money while we are in divorce? If not, he will spend it all on his new girlfriend.

Upon service of the divorce complaint/petition there is a “financial restraining order” that goes into effect preventing each of the parties from spending in certain ways. If you feel that the spending in your case is different, and not prevented by this order, you may still be able to later be compensated for any marital funds spent on a new significant other by requesting information through the discovery process and requesting a credit in the division of assets for all monies “wasted” during the marriage and/or pendency of the divorce on a new relationship.   See article attached for more information:

The automatic restraining order